Raptor “shops” in Michigan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G3Rap

Reaction score
Looking for a reputable shop to do some work on my Gen3. I’m sketch about “off-road” shops and dealers doing shady work, going for joy rides, etc.

I’ve heard (Kieth Polidan) K.P. Motorsports in Dryden Michigan does some awesome work. Anyone here have direct experience?

Or any other recommendations for shops that specialize in Raptors here in MI?

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since you mentioned “off road shops” I assume you are referring to suspension work?

Lenger seems to have a good reputation, but depending on what you are wanting done, they may or may not be the shop you are looking for.

Wanting parts installed or something custom?

OP
OP
G3Rap

G3Rap

Reaction score
Since you mentioned “off road shops” I assume you are referring to suspension work?

Lenger seems to have a good reputation, but depending on what you are wanting done, they may or may not be the shop you are looking for.

Wanting parts installed or something custom?
I probably should’ve been more specific in post haha my bad lol

But yeah I’d want someone who is knowledgeable in the Raptor “architecture” from top to bottom. So shocks, electrical, lighting, etc.

One of the most “invasive”/ involved work I plan to get done SOON is putting a TORSEN in my front diff (my 23 Gen 3 didn’t come with it).

OP
OP
G3Rap

G3Rap

Reaction score
Lenger does a LOT of cool stuff.
Built a couple serious trucks for my brother.
That’s awesome to hear and know that someone here has some sort of direct (indirect in this case, I suppose) experience/feedback for them. So, I’ll have to give them a call.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard of Lenger and MPA. Both are on either side of the state, so you can kind of take your pick.