Reasons to not tune your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boost junkie

Reaction score
Just maybe some people want to keep there warranty in case a problem rises . After few thousand miles there still going to sell tunes. Different stages may come out also. Hopefully

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You forgot number 5, 6 and 7

5. After driving hi-po sports cars, you know no matter what you do to a 5500lb brick, it will always be a brick that will never so 10 second quarters or sub 8 min Nürburgring laps.

6. For a few grand I can buy and whip the hi-po sports cars with an old ZX-11...

7. I am already well endowed and don't need to compensate.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

6. For a few grand I can buy and whip the hi-po sports cars with an old ZX-11...

I used to run my ’11 at MIR midnight madness. That was a damn good bike, even when I first started I was doing 10 second 1/4’s. After some engine work I scored a 140 trap speed, good for the breed, most were in the low to mid 130’s.

The Raptor is fun in different ways... but it’s no slouch for a 5500 pound brick.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

5. After driving hi-po sports cars, you know no matter what you do to a 5500lb brick, it will always be a brick that will never so 10 second quarters or sub 8 min Nürburgring laps.

7. I am already well endowed and don't need to compensate.

Save the **** talk for another forum, please. I hear Grindr is a good app for fellas like you.

We have a member with a fully built (for off road) Gen 1 that pulled a 10 second quarter, by the way.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to run my ’11 at MIR midnight madness. That was a damn good bike, even when I first started I was doing 10 second 1/4’s. After some engine work I scored a 140 trap speed, good for the breed, most were in the low to mid 130’s.

The Raptor is fun in different ways... but it’s no slouch for a 5500 pound brick.

It is absolutely no slouch...I am blown away by being off road, doing 50moh, in a area that other 1/2 tons would start falling apart. As you say, different fun, and for me, it has plenty of power for what I want it to do.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Save the **** talk for another forum, please. I hear Grindr is a good app for fellas like you.

We have a member with a fully built (for off road) Gen 1 that pulled a 10 second quarter, by the way.

I do not know what grindr is but you appear to be familiar with it. :)

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When a guy says he's well endowed, has a big ****, etc. to other guys, he's straight up lying and is likely hung like a flea. Having a fast or big truck has nothing to do with **** sizes, and if you think that, you are ****** weird.