Rear window slider motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford just called and found the issue with my 4x4 and my slider.

Slider was a bad switch (thank god)

4x4 was a chaffed wire (thank god)

We'll see how much they really fixed when I get the truck back today!

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
My heated seat and rear defrost wires went south. Claimed the seat was the eliment and the defrost wire defect required the WHOLE WINDOW ASSY to be replaced. So that should fix your problem. Bitch and require a WHOLE NEW UNIT!

BDRAG

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just noticed today that my rear sliding window isn't working... Bummer, I've only had the truck 3 1/2 months.

If you're lucky like me it will be a bad switch, but mine developed over time. It would work and then not work. Unfortunately bad motors are a common problem with the Raptor (and I think F-150's in general). I know people who have had it replaced more than once.

Good Luck!

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:baby:

Same here, it quit yesterday. Let me know what you find

Same boat as you dude

It's a common problem with the F-150's and ford knows about it so most good dealerships will take care of it with no problem. It just happened on my 2013 and it wound up being my switch but the service manager told me they've had issues with the motors also and that they've been replacing them under warranty for people who's warranties have expired since they know it's been an issue.