Rear stock bumper flush mount question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After doing Raptor Nationals, I realize I desperately need some BRIGHT rear-facing lights for visibility.
I know Rigid has the flush mount duallys but the Rigids I saw on the run weren't all that bright - except for ADD Jared's
Couple guys were running the amber KC LZR cubes. They were great, but not sure whether they could be flush mounted in the bumper or not.

I think amber would be better for visibility in the dust, and am not interested in a chase rack, so what's everyone's opinion on the best setup for flush mounts in the rear stock bumper? Best in terms of brightness and quality of product

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my duallys are very bright for what I need them for IE back up light when in reverse. Now with how the bumper is curved it is slightly angled downward. Im not sure with how much light you are looking for but I have never thought that I was hurting on lighting when I have them on.

Anderson