Real pics of 2013 sporting HIDs and Beadlocks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't blame Ford. Blame our govt. for high corporate taxes and excess BS regulations, fees, mandates, etc. Oh and the #1 reason, the unions.

yep,if it were not for unions they could be paying them like chinese kids and wouldnt have to send them over there! And maybe the poor ceos and excs, could get little more, god knows its hard to make it on 50 mil, a year when you got to keep up with the middle class slubbs there paying to do the work. Oh wait no union there wouldnt be a middle class! problem solved.

Last edited:

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New guy here, hoping to order a 2013 coming from a 2011 FX4.

So if i get the beedlock wheels, they do come with the fake looking BL's right!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New guy here, hoping to order a 2013 coming from a 2011 FX4.

So if i get the beedlock wheels, they do come with the fake looking BL's right!

Yes, but can be upgraded with a kit to make them real.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep,if it were not for unions they could be paying them like chinese kids and wouldnt have to send them over there! And maybe the poor ceos and excs, could get little more, god knows its hard to make it on 50 mil, a year when you got to keep up with the middle class slubbs there paying to do the work. Oh wait no union there wouldnt be a middle class! problem solved.

thats right blood.

for the union haters out there lets not confuse the hard working class with the govt unions

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The BMW factory in South Carolina and VW factory in Tennessee (to name a couple) are non-unionized and the employees there are not paid like Chinese kids. Nice try though.

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just what I'd want... a giant flesh colored truck!

I'm not thrilled with the color as-is, but I could imagine it looking pretty awesome with some digital desert camo vinyl.

thats right blood.

for the union haters out there lets not confuse the hard working class with the govt unions

The BMW factory in South Carolina and VW factory in Tennessee (to name a couple) are non-unionized and the employees there are not paid like Chinese kids. Nice try though.

Neither do they pay union dues, further chipping away at their pay.

I can see this escalating quickly. *grabs popcorn*

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If the USA didn't ever have unions trust me they would be.just look at nonunionized country's it's not hard to figure that out. The union is the only reason them company's pay what they pay here and are as safe as they are as well.like you those companys are afraid of the unions and must be on the same level as the unionized company's or they wouldn't have a quality work force in the USA .
You really can't deny the unions have made plants safer and added fair wages to not only there companys but the country as a hole.

Last edited: