Ravelco - anyone regret it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwod1993

Reaction score
Does anyone in here that has Ravelco installed regret having it installed? Looking for real world feedback. Any electrical or warranty issues?

Some of you guys may have seen my thread on my 2020 getting stolen earlier this year. I was able to upgrade to a Gen 3 and have scheduled ravelco for install on Friday but wanted to gather some review info beforehand.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone in here that has Ravelco installed regret having it installed? Looking for real world feedback. Any electrical or warranty issues?

Some of you guys may have seen my thread on my 2020 getting stolen earlier this year. I was able to upgrade to a Gen 3 and have scheduled ravelco for install on Friday but wanted to gather some review info beforehand.
I had one on my 2019, currently have it on a 2021 and getting it installed today on a 2023 F 150. Great product

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't regret getting Ravelco on my 2022 TRX. Lot's of positive reviews on the TRX forum about Megan and Chuck. I don't even think about pulling the plug out every time I get out of the truck! I'm at 30k miles with Ravelco installed and no issues.