Raptors NOT Selling Quickly ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in northern California and am paying an ADM of $10k, had another dealer in so cal call yesterday and they are starting at $25k over - wish I knew how to get one in Cali for sticker. Worse of all I don't have a build date/VIN etc.

motorman9817

Reaction score
I don't think anyone needs to lie, the deals are out there, just make a few phone calls...BTW that pilot was beat to ****

View attachment 321765View attachment 321767
View attachment 321776
That is not a contract, at least a contract I have never seen. All pages, not just the one you posted. I gotta give you credit, you are the only person that attempted to validate MSRP. Be that as it may, the data provided did not articulate the dealer info. That said, I repeat, I am sure MSRP is out there……few and far between and for those people that can afford it…….MSRP is not important.

motorman9817

Reaction score
Don't have a 2021, but if I did, I absolutely would not feel the need to post up my contract as proof I'm not lying to random people on the internet. What motivation do people have to lie about the price they paid rather than just not mention the price at all? And sure, there surely are some that are overpaying in other ways, or perhaps not making as much as they could on trade ins.

As far as the wealthy having money to burn, every one I know who's got a ton of disposable income didn't get that way by overpaying, and they don't want to start overpaying now. They also know how to negotiate to a fair deal.
Interest is full of people saying s***

motorman9817

Reaction score
Not sure why people need to prove anything to you. MSRP trucks could be found all over back in July, i know because i ordered one. I even found one in Sept and have it being delivered today. Am i going to take the time to redact my PII and post my contract so you can see? Not likely because i have no reason to other than satisfying some naysayer.
Cow dung

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are the terms? Dealers make money on the front, or rear, show everyone the entire contract, including trade/financing
Not sure what your problem is buddy, but there is NO F-U$@!NG REASON for me to lie! I’ve been open and honest in all my posts. No trade as I’m selling my current 2015 to a friend. It’s the WINDOW STICKER + EXTENDED WARRANTY + TAXES AND FEES…. I paid to have it shipped from OH to CA..still way ahead from the $20k + ADM all the local guys are wanting.

NOT SURE WHO P!SSED IN YOUR CHEERIOS THIS MORNING, BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY SHREDDED WHEAT OR SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE MORE FIBER…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forcefed23