Raptors built during COVID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My glove box looked the same as your description when I got it. It was actually just the owners manual causing it not to shut properly. I moved it to the tray at the top of the glove box and it shuts completely now. The owners manual for this thing is ridiculous, 600+ pages plus all the supplement books that come with the Raptor. No wonder it wouldn't shut LOL

‘21s are digital format and preloaded into the truck. No more
Glove box worries! Or paperweights for that matter.

OP
OP
B

beemerb0y

Reaction score
Yep. The paint appears to be thin there. Should be covered under warranty without an issue.

i am sure at best, they would offer to repaint. I would rather leave it as-is to keep everything original.. most wont be able to tell unless they have eagle eyes like me, or are looking for it.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am sure at best, they would offer to repaint. I would rather leave it as-is to keep everything original.. most wont be able to tell unless they have eagle eyes like me, or are looking for it.
Plus you’d have to pay to have it corrected and ceramic coated again lol.

OP
OP
B

beemerb0y

Reaction score
Plus you’d have to pay to have it corrected and ceramic coated again lol.

i dont mind redoing paint correction & ceramic coat to 1 or 2 sections, my detailer will handle that for free for me

issue is: leave everything original vs. repaint front bumper and bed fenders. Both are hard to spot unless you know what you are looking for, but once you see it, you cant get it out of your mind lol

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i dont mind redoing paint correction & ceramic coat to 1 or 2 sections, my detailer will handle that for free for me

issue is: leave everything original vs. repaint front bumper and bed fenders. Both are hard to spot unless you know what you are looking for, but once you see it, you cant get it out of your mind lol

Depends on how good the painters are at the dealer. To leave well enough alone or possibly get other side effects from the repaint.

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly LOL