Raptor wannabe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a full front raptor suspension on Ebay a while back, it was going for about 5k. When I checked just now I couldn't find it again..

jsmathi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of a raptor wanna be, has anyone seen the toyota rock warrior truck? I just seen one today and thought it was like they were trying to copy the raptor look.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
except they forgot to add suspension and bigger fenders or even change the look at all. You can spot them becuase they have black bumpers and TRD wheels. Thats about as far as they went

jsmathi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
except they forgot to add suspension and bigger fenders or even change the look at all. You can spot them becuase they have black bumpers and TRD wheels. Thats about as far as they went

Yeah not a fan, like you said they didn't change the look of the truck

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the love everyone! I got a pretty good deal on this fully loaded FX4 SCREW. Its Oxford White with the Ecoboost 3.5 V6 has 18s with 3.73 gears.
photo.php

photo.php

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Don’t forget the sticker!! ……. rock warrior, lol!