Raptor vs Dmax ZR2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

nicul15

Reaction score
thanks for the info guys. I think we will need to spend a good amount of time sitting in them and taking them for a ride. Although, she does seem on board after seeing that avalanche raptor.

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Listen *****.. I'll buy my membership and yours if you'd just shut the **** up. You're so in denial...what a loser...:supergay:

You are next to be launched into space and out of this forum, mark my words. Your comments and remarks are completely out of line all the time. Did you get beat up a lot when you were a kid? It would really help if you stop trolling and keep your poison to yourself.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
You are next to be launched into space and out of this forum, mark my words. Your comments and remarks are completely out of line all the time. Did you get beat up a lot when you were a kid? It would really help if you stop trolling and keep your poison to yourself.

I'll keep your thin skin in mind.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While the ZR2 is interesting, as in a smaller "offroad" truck, I would still shoot for either a SCAB or Screw Raptor.

More power, space, R&D, better suspension, engine etc.

The truck looks big, but especially with cameras front and rear it's not a bad truck to drive even in the city.

OP
OP
N

nicul15

Reaction score
While the ZR2 is interesting, as in a smaller "offroad" truck, I would still shoot for either a SCAB or Screw Raptor.

The truck looks big, but especially with cameras front and rear it's not a bad truck to drive even in the city.

thats an interesting point. the raptor with 360* camera could be easier in low speed maneuvering than the ZR2 with the rear-cam only.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

The better suspension part is most likely true, but the jury is still out. Those fancy shocks on the ZR2 could actually be pretty good.

Or they could be terrible...who knows :rofl:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thats an interesting point. the raptor with 360* camera could be easier in low speed maneuvering than the ZR2 with the rear-cam only.
you drive with your eyes not cameras. lol Sorry I could not not resist. lol

they assist parking?

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I posted a video were the guy said that adaptive cruise was good for keeping your speed up in fog. Duh. What about driving what you can see

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My girl refused to drive my screw. I separated both of my shoulders, then she didn't have a choice because I couldn't get into her Toyota and my dog doesn't fit well either. She now enjoys driving the truck!