Raptor SUV

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Bulletnjm Oh my god you and those ******* headlights lol. I lost out too you know. Now I have to pay more money for retrofits since I have to pay full price for a new set. You're so selfish all you think about is your loss. What about my feelings.

im not gonna let you live that down ya know lmao

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I like the idea of a Raptor SUV. Not from Hennessey but there is an outfit out there that will convert your Raptor and it looks the same as the Hennessey but without the price for the name.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hennessey farmed the work out to the custom shop then put their name on it....

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the idea of a Raptor SUV. Not from Hennessey but there is an outfit out there that will convert your Raptor and it looks the same as the Hennessey but without the price for the name.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hennessey farmed the work out to the custom shop then put their name on it....

It looks like this guys work Ford Raptor SUV Conversion

I came across these when i was looking at 2014 excursion conversions

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
It looks like this guys work Ford Raptor SUV Conversion

I came across these when i was looking at 2014 excursion conversions

That's the one I saw before... Looks like they do a good job too. I don't remember them being so much but I might have missed the bring your own Raptor part and thought it was all done for 90k.

I still wouldn't be surprised to find out Hennessey used them.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CABT has been doing the Superduty conversions for a long time and seems to build a good product. That just seems steep for the Raptor, you'd pretty much be at Hennessy's price after the 90K conversion.