Raptor SUV

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hagak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder how they keep the rear end from warping the cab when offroad? Cause the bed of the truck was designed flex independent of the cab.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how they keep the rear end from warping the cab when offroad? Cause the bed of the truck was designed flex independent of the cab.

It's built on an suv platform not a truck platform, it's basically an excursion or expedition with a body kit.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man I'm in the wrong business. I think I'm going to shut down my construction companies and start making ******, unreliable, poorly built vehicles and sell them for ridiculous prices just because I slapped a name on it that people are stupid enough to believe is a high end builder. We should all be able to kick whoever is dumb enough to buy that in the nuts for being a gullible idiot.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yeah good question. I did notice this part in the ad:

"Though it’s not intended to conquer the Rubicon Trail or pre-run the Baja 1000, the VelociRaptor SUV is as much at home storming along a gravel-strewn fire road as it is shuttling the team to Little League practice."

Seems kind of like they are telling you not to take it off road?

It's built on an suv platform not a truck platform, it's basically an excursion or expedition with a body kit.

Not according to the builder:

"Starting with the F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew pickup, Hennessey’s fabricators expertly craft on sheet metal and side glass from Ford’s Excursion, along with its three-way tailgate with flip-up glass hatch, to create an exclusive, one-of-a-kind SUV."

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That things nice, for a campfire

I was just quickly glancing through the comments and thought you were seriously saying it was nice at first. I almost jumped in my truck and was ready to come over to Jersey to fist pump some sense into you. Lol. Luckily I finished reading your whole comment.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just quickly glancing through the comments and thought you were seriously saying it was nice at first. I almost jumped in my truck and was ready to come over to Jersey to fist pump some sense into you. Lol. Luckily I finished reading your whole comment.

I'd knock you on your ass for losing my headlights