Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is Southern Taxifornia an LA area city??? ;)

Actually, Southern Taxifornia is the lower half of the State of Taxifornia closest to the equator.

Cal_flag.jpg

“Taxifornia” – Perhaps True Description for Golden State – Seeming to be Hungry for More Laws and Taxes to Impose

Source: http://www.ocregister.com/opinion/tax-248514-california-taxes.html (according to your newspaper).

My member name provides my location in Southern Taxifornia - I'm near Magic Mountain

Do you eat oranges as you read the Orange Country Register while living in Orange which is in Orange County? :)

orange-slices-row-lg.jpg

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve. Durango, CO

Durango is SUCH a cool place! <G>

Ran out of gas outside of it once. In the desert. In the Summer. With two small kids and a disgusted wife in the hot car. Nothing that a quickly rigged lean to for shade and a 10 mile walk couldn't fix. Did I mention it was in the desert? In the Summer? Left the wife and kids with the cooler and a .40 cal Sig and took off with a bottle of water, a pocket knife and a compass. Heck, I was glad to get walk 10 miles to escape the ass-chewing I was getting <G>. Women. The just don't have any sense of humor when they think you are endangering the kids <GG>.

Nice folks around there. Never DID find the dinosaur tracks though. LOL (NOW)

Falcon

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I sit behind my orange curtain drinking fresh squeezed orange juice that I got from my orange tree while watching the real housewives of orange county

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Things have changed a bit on my side... might be able to make this after all. Will know soon :)

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
The registration is open now! I just registered and will be driving my own Raptor between 930-945am.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. Damon (FSM06) is also in Colorado. He told me he was planning on making the drive to Vegas but he has family commitments and can't make it. Would've been good for the two of you to Raptor-van together. Are there any other Colorado area Raptor owners around (on this or the other forums) - maybe you can connect with them?

Thats good thinkin Dan..... But I think If I do get a chance to go I might make a few days of it. Hate to drive 8 hours, stay a day, then drive 8 hours home. That might make a Raptor convoy tough.

Durango is one nice place for sure.

The hippies sure do think so lol!!

Steve,

I just left Durango last week (vacation), I wish I would have known you were there. Sorry I missed you

DOH!! Would of loved to meet a fellow Raptor owner since they seem to be few and far between around here. Guess I can't say "fellow" because I don't own one YET since Fords been slackin ......

Durango is SUCH a cool place! <G>

Ran out of gas outside of it once. In the desert. In the Summer. With two small kids and a disgusted wife in the hot car. Nothing that a quickly rigged lean to for shade and a 10 mile walk couldn't fix. Did I mention it was in the desert? In the Summer? Left the wife and kids with the cooler and a .40 cal Sig and took off with a bottle of water, a pocket knife and a compass. Heck, I was glad to get walk 10 miles to escape the ass-chewing I was getting <G>. Women. The just don't have any sense of humor when they think you are endangering the kids <GG>.

Nice folks around there. Never DID find the dinosaur tracks though. LOL (NOW)

Falcon

Dinosaur tracks? Is that what the giggling Indian kids on the reservation told you??? :)