Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe they are going to let us drive our Raptors on the course! I was thinking it was going to be a "ride along" thing... this is going to be better than I thought!

(and I hope I get to drive or ride in a 6.2!)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I can't believe they are going to let us drive our Raptors on the course! I was thinking it was going to be a "ride along" thing... this is going to be better than I thought!

(and I hope I get to drive or ride in a 6.2!)

Better hope they don't have a finance dept and a used car guy there...you might not be able to control yourself once you get behind the wheel of a 6.2!!!

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better hope they don't have a finance dept and a used car guy there...you might not be able to control yourself once you get behind the wheel of a 6.2!!!

LOL, ol hook line and sinker style. Think I might really try to go to this. About an 8 hour drive for me. Hmmmmmmmm

That is if I get my truck first!!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. Damon (FSM06) is also in Colorado. He told me he was planning on making the drive to Vegas but he has family commitments and can't make it. Would've been good for the two of you to Raptor-van together. Are there any other Colorado area Raptor owners around (on this or the other forums) - maybe you can connect with them?