How To Raptor + RollX + Bike Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EwanS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a cool mod for a Roll X - i have the mounts for the bikes and didnt want to drill the floor - and this works well and doesnt compromise any bed space At All - Nice Idea Man

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some quality work done there but what is the deal with carpet in the bed of an offroad truck? Can't haul anything or it would get snagged or tear. Would be a bitch to a keep clean and I wouldn't want my dirty, muddy mountain bike on the carpet. :badidea: But hey, it's your truck.

OP
OP
MC B2K

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some quality work done there but what is the deal with carpet in the bed of an offroad truck? Can't haul anything or it would get snagged or tear. Would be a bitch to a keep clean and I wouldn't want my dirty, muddy mountain bike on the carpet. :badidea: But hey, it's your truck.

Actually the bedrug works quite nicely, thank you. I hauled 160 sq ft of sod home the other day, no biggie, just put a tarp under it. The majority of the time I have my kiteboarding gear in there, covered and locked up out of site. The bed rug protects the truck from my gear and my gear from the truck.

To each there own though... beat your bed, it's your truck. :bleh: