Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jww2124

Reaction score
That gives me some hope now. I was built on January 23rd so I am right behind you. Hope by the end of this week it's done then.
Never use the H word when it comes to R’s. Our only hope is Dearborn at some point gets a 2-3” rain to wash the bird crap that’s been eating the paint on our hoods since March

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think all of the rail dust that's baked on will protect the paint from the bird poop. We should all get a discount to go towards a clay bar and ceramic coating. They may all have a reddish tint!

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built trucks getting fixed and shipped plus Job2 Trucks seem to start back up on week of June 5th!
Hope although a bit dim at this point.

Anyone here have a Job2 build prior to week of June 5th?
Can you state when your truck is now scheduled?
Mine week of June 19th.

23Raptor

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer in Charlotte that Ford has halted production of the R as of a few weeks ago to get the oil leak matter resolved before building any new vehicles.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer in Charlotte that Ford has halted production of the R as of a few weeks ago to get the oil leak matter resolved before building any new vehicles.
It was halted early March. R production scheduled To start back up week of June 5th. Will see if issues resolved for that to happen.