Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Traderjab1

Reaction score
has anyone heard about what will happen to those of us with confirmed 2023 orders that have yet to get scheduled for production ? Will they roll those orders over to 2024 or will they get cancelled? Having a hard time getting any details as to what they will do esp given the unveil tomorrow of the 2024 F150 and hearing order banks open wednesday for 24's .

craptorr

Reaction score
FP chat noticed I had some kind of hold, my dealership said it was the “deleted heated steering wheel” option needed to be removed, I'm hoping this will move things forward.. Azure Gray has been dropped from the 2024 color lineup.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been following the TRX builds….
Those who had a 23 order and VIN but failed to get a build date have now rolled over to 24s with a new VIN. I imagine the same thing could happen to the Raptors.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I thought the TRX was done? Or is 24 the last year? I saw an article but didn't really pay attention to the dates. This Strike and the issues that come from it will be interesting to watch.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I’ve been following the TRX builds….
Those who had a 23 order and VIN but failed to get a build date have now rolled over to 24s with a new VIN. I imagine the same thing could happen to the Raptors.
Not. Had a 23 R on order was next allocation. Dealer had to rebuild 24. He did say there is a 'box' he can check that it's rollover and will get higher priority (I don't believe it, but ok). There are no 'auto' rollovers.

I do know they did that on 24 TRX as you mentioned and supposedly got price holds over $10K increase on them.

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build got pushed back to 10/23 obviously, I have a Vin. Now with the strike though , I’m hoping it gets rolled over into 24.

Reaction score
has anyone heard about what will happen to those of us with confirmed 2023 orders that have yet to get scheduled for production ? Will they roll those orders over to 2024 or will they get cancelled? Having a hard time getting any details as to what they will do esp given the unveil tomorrow of the 2024 F150 and hearing order banks open wednesday for 24's .

Just think, all the bugs have been worked out of these late builds.
If they bump me to a 24 then great.

Not. Had a 23 R on order was next allocation. Dealer had to rebuild 24. He did say there is a 'box' he can check that it's rollover and will get higher priority (I don't believe it, but ok). There are no 'auto' rollovers.

I do know they did that on 24 TRX as you mentioned and supposedly got price holds over $10K increase on them.

My build got pushed back to 10/23 obviously, I have a Vin. Now with the strike though , I’m hoping it gets rolled over into 24.

Would you guys all prefer ‘24 vs ‘23 models? I’m torn which I would rather have