Raptor R order allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wowanothertruck

Reaction score
Based on the Bronco Raptor ordering process, do you think Ford will handle Raptor R allocations by invitation only? For example, inviting current Raptor owners or customers with current orders in progress the chance to "upgrade."

Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on predictions for allocations since they are sure to be limited in number.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would hope that is the process. that would be a great idea for ford. that would help to keep the dealerships' owners and their employees from keeping them all for themselves. since I cant imagine they'd make a lot of them. allocations may be so low I could see that happening. if you didn't have an in with a dealer or with the way this ADM crap is going an unlimited cash flow only they would get them. which would suck.

OP
OP
wowanothertruck

wowanothertruck

Reaction score
I would hope that is the process. that would be a great idea for ford. that would help to keep the dealerships' owners and their employees from keeping them all for themselves. since I cant imagine they'd make a lot of them. allocations may be so low I could see that happening. if you didn't have an in with a dealer or with the way this ADM crap is going an unlimited cash flow only they would get them. which would suck.
Thats why the invitation should be direct from Ford Performance to the customer. It eliminates the dealerships stealing allocations for themselves or playing bidding wars with customers for allocations.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They had been doing this with the gt40 in 2019 etc. Raptor r is going to blow the doors off the trx. More power and ill guess about 200-400lbs less.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Ford has decided to sell the Raptor R directly to the consumers and bypass the Dealers as a way of penalizing them for ripping their customers off.

Well it's the idea that counts.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Ford has decided to sell the Raptor R directly to the consumers and bypass the Dealers as a way of penalizing them for ripping their customers off.

Well it's the idea that counts.
If only it were that easy. Too bad the dealers have the scumbag criminals, oops I meant politicians, in their pockets to prevent this from happening in a lot of places.

housecat

Reaction score
Would love to see an invitation in my inbox to trade in and get one at MSRP guaranteed but after seeing everything they've done so far, that's a pipe dream.