Raptor R order allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
They had been doing this with the gt40 in 2019 etc. Raptor r is going to blow the doors off the trx. More power and ill guess about 200-400lbs less.
I’m not sure Ram will give up the fastest or most powerful crown without a fight. The have access to the Redeye and Jailbrake Toy Basket, which puts the TRX at 800hp pretty easily. That may not make it the best off road, but Ram will fight to win the HP battle.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m not sure Ram will give up the fastest or most powerful crown without a fight. The have access to the Redeye and Jailbrake Toy Basket, which puts the TRX at 800hp pretty easily. That may not make it the best off road, but Ram will fight to win the HP battle.
They probably wont fix the weight problem tho. Ford is at the lead with all aluminum.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the invite idea, everyone who has ordered Or bought a new Gen 3, then who has ordered multiple new Raptors. I am on number four (tree crushed one). Come with my invite!! I love my Gen 3, but combine that motor with a Raptor.....I reallllllyyyy want one.

MrClean

Reaction score
This will unfortunately be the pay to play game. Get your checkbook out and be prepared to write a lot of zeros behind the first 2 numbers.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with the invitation model is its a guarantee to sacrifice market share. Ford isn't going to introduce the end-all truck simply to keep existing customers. Hell, they'd be more likely to invite TRX owners, knowing their axles have probably failed three times by that point.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
So, not every dealership is slimy guys. We sell new at MSRP. Multiple raptors, broncos, etc. I get the frustration with ADM, but not all are doing it. We will do a 2500 ADM for OUT OF STATE purchases.
Why to out of state buyers? My last three vehicles have come from out of state (Idaho, Texas, and Utah), and there was never a markup.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Why to out of state buyers? My last three vehicles have come from out of state (Idaho, Texas, and Utah), and there was never a markup.
Because we have had ALOT of wholesalers trying to buy out of Texas and Florida. We also aim to sell community first. Now, being that it's forum, I could probably get him to come off it for the community

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TRX swan song? Isn’t this engine platform gone in a couple of years anyway? Ford has committed to that nonsense yet.