Raptor R for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the best thread I have read all day. The comments are priceless :laughing1:.
yeah, but you miss the other ones (already deleted) with full of intrigues... like a TV series !!!
We should create the "FRF moovie room" for this type of thread , or "FRF circus" for the OP think they ara clowns !
I am wondering when they will realise they are not welcome for such ad offer, here ,we are MSRP fighter !!!
Problem with such topic, is that if you have opened a serious thread asking help, you can wait long time for aswer, bcs everybody come here to have laugh.. :happy175:
:favorites13:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah, but you miss the other ones (already deleted) with full of intrigues... like a TV series !!!
We should create the "FRF moovie room" for this type of thread , or "FRF circus" for the OP think they ara clowns !
I am wondering when they will realise they are not welcome for such ad offer, here ,we are MSRP fighter !!!
Problem with such topic, is that if you have opened a serious thread asking help, you can wait long time for aswer, bcs everybody come here to have laugh.. :happy175:
FRF circus. I like it.

StevenStarke

Reaction score
It will sell by the end of the week. It’s a great truck, but I prefer profit.

Yeaaa, lots of dumb people out there. There are R's going for 125-137k brand new from the dealer around the US if people put an oz of research in. But scumbags like you will make shit up telling people its a limited edition collector item that will go up in value, blah blah blah.

You fail to mention the 2024 refresh dropping in a few months. At least Ford realized how many morons are out there and raised the MSRP to keep the $ for themselves. I'm sure you animals will try to get 200k+ for the 2024 though. And some ******* will pay it, making you feel justified with your BS.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
THIS.

I like it. FRF CIRCUS.

OP’s will forever be branded FRF circus clowns

@julien194b for the WIN.