Raptor R CSPs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
My Raptor is going in on January 22. No problems as of 1100 miles. I have known the technician for nearly 20 years. I never let anyone touch my vehicles or home without knowing them or a good friend recommending them.

OP
OP
BayRaptor925

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
Well she's going under the knife today. Talked to the tech who's done 3 R's and a few GT500s so I feel I'm in good hands. I figured if there are going to be problems I want to know before summer hits when I'm doing more towing.

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
Well she's going under the knife today. Talked to the tech who's done 3 R's and a few GT500s so I feel I'm in good hands. I figured if there are going to be problems I want to know before summer hits when I'm doing more towing.
Keep us all posted with the repairs. My Raptor R is going in on Jan 22.
I do like how your tech has seen a few. It can’t hurt!
I am in Wyoming and last I heard it’s the only R. I have seen maybe two GT500s.
My tech loves Ford Performance and Raptors.
We can be a tough customer but he loves it

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope they would buy back. But sadly if the repair fixed issue (though I highly doubt given they let the local dealer rebuild the truck/engine), then the truck may not qualify for a Lemon.
Any update on your issues?

OP
OP
BayRaptor925

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
Little update. Got my truck back in exactly 2 1/2 days. All CSPs completed. So far drives exactly like before. Hopefully she's good. If anyone is from the Bay Area and wants a capable dealer with experience PM me.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2300 miles no issues but dealer is doing them now dropped it off today. Not happy same tech that did cam phasers on my Gen 2 I guess he's the motor guy at the dealer hopefully Juan is good with this job.