Raptor R 0-60

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCSRaptor

Reaction score
My times were captured by COBB Accesspoint 3, I think that is the right name. Plugged into the OBD II PORT. Not sure if it’s the best way to measure but it’s the one I have. Where can I get this dragy thing-a-ma-bob? When I ran 0-60 before the tune it measured 5.3 - 5.7. Added intercooler upgrade and times were closer to 5.3 5.4 for 4 consecutive pulls then the start to go up again.

OP
OP
10SpdsOfFury

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2020 roughly 730hp still on stock motor TTE700 on E85 she's fast.

That is badass. I was looking at the 2023 RS3. My buddy came over one day and to my surprise he had a 2021 Audi S8 with APR Stage 1 he bought used in TN. He wanted to use my dragy and I was shocked how fast such a big car was with full tank and two adults.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s sick Audis as fast my S8 is a 2017 plus now stage 2 but I have upgraded bb turbos and cnc stainless manifolds for it waiting on tuner to install. The R seems like it’s going to be fast can’t wait to mod and test it. I ran my Gen 2 and I have an awd Volvo that puts down over 800awhp.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My times were captured by COBB Accesspoint 3, I think that is the right name. Plugged into the OBD II PORT. Not sure if it’s the best way to measure but it’s the one I have. Where can I get this dragy thing-a-ma-bob? When I ran 0-60 before the tune it measured 5.3 - 5.7. Added intercooler upgrade and times were closer to 5.3 5.4 for 4 consecutive pulls then the start to go up again.

Using the Cobb accessport, I got a 4.5 0-60 in 2WD (Baja mode)

That’s with a stage 2 Goosetune along with the needed bolt ons.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is plenty of power left in the S/C V8. It meets Ford's durability requrements for pulling trailers over mountians in the summer.

A pulley swap and tune will add an easy 150 HP and be safe for the engine long term.