Raptor prices going up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's almost as much as a jug of milk up here in Canada, everything is going up in price. These truck blockades at the borders aren't helping anything, only making the inflation higher, I wish some people stayed in school longer and understood basic economics.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There is already a pretty large thread going on about this issue.

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's almost as much as a jug of milk up here in Canada, everything is going up in price. These truck blockades at the borders aren't helping anything, only making the inflation higher, I wish some people stayed in school longer and understood basic economics.
The truck blockades are a symptom, the Canadian central bank is the disease.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If the government forced you to get a prius and your Raptor was illegal to drive, I am sure you would be screaming from the rafters about it.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the government forced you to get a prius and your Raptor was illegal to drive, I am sure you would be screaming from the rafters about it.
Yeah but they aren't, so we don't need to go to imaginary theories. That isn't coming til 2040 up here when no ice's will be produced.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but they aren't, so we don't need to go to imaginary theories. That isn't coming til 2040 up here when no ice's will be produced.
Dude you completely missed the point. ….. Never mind.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The truck blockades are a symptom, the Canadian central bank is the disease.
Funny that you point out about the banking process, when your own bank has done the exact same thing, wait until March when both countries raise the interest rates. I hope for your sake the truck blockades don't move into your neighborhood, I know they are already building up support on the US side the ambassador bridge, your government is very aware of the dangers. And lets be clear, I'm not anti-protestor here, it's the punks and losers that follow them that are the disease and the majority of the problem, aka hired goons.

Status
Not open for further replies.