Raptor Photoshop Color Changer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Yeah I just reorganized my Mac.

Only thing I keep organized 100% is my music. 15,760 songs.

Same here with music, AutoCAD drawings, vinyl cutter drawings and my Photoshop stuff. I dont' listen to have my music, but have 36,132 songs. :smoke2:

Banned
Reaction score
haha yeah, i download full albums. even if i only like one song on it.

I lost all my music about 2 years ago, had close to 40,000 songs. since then, ive been keeping it organized, and backed up on my mac, external HD, and my iPod of course

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
haha yeah, i download full albums. even if i only like one song on it.

I lost all my music about 2 years ago, had close to 40,000 songs. since then, ive been keeping it organized, and backed up on my mac, external HD, and my iPod of course

100% agree, backing it up is a necessity nowadays! I back up all mine including all my pictures too... Man, I'd HATE to lose all of them!! I've only owned the Raptor for 3 months but already taken 1700 pictures, lol. Thanks for the reminder, I need to back that crap now NOW!

Banned
Reaction score
Here you go sir.

*removed*

Its not all angles like the original post, only the one angle. But, it's fairly simple to change the color. I labeled the layers, there is a hue/saturation adjustment layer. simply double click it to adjust color!

also included a layer of camo overlay. simply make it visible and your color will now be camo.

Last edited:

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Here you go sir.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/102562084/Raptor.psd

Its not all angles like the original post, only the one angle. But, it's fairly simple to change the color. I labeled the layers, there is a hue/saturation adjustment layer. simply double click it to adjust color!

also included a layer of camo overlay. simply make it visible and your color will now be camo.

Awesome!! Thanks a million!!

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ive got this one i made a long time ago.

grabberb.jpg

I like that one! :gr_grin: