Raptor Photoshop Color Changer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sringer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actual color changer...

o3nkZ.jpg
WTCGZ.jpg

This is basically for the folks who use Photoshop.

While trying to figure out a wrap color, I made a photoshop file to ease the process. All you do is adjust the Hue/Saturation layer an it'll change the paint color on the Raptors while keeping the highlights and shadows, so it's more realistic.

ZoobL.jpg

You can also turn on and off the decals to see what that'll look like.

Hopefully this will save someone a few steps when they're dreaming of new paint or vinyl on their beast.

The .PSD file is here: https://rapidshare.com/files/1917527159/Raptor_Color_Change.psd?bin=1

soo...for all of those who have drempt and drempt about the color change...and play with photoshop alot...but cant pull the trigger...here you are! some teaser shots...i hadnt even had my screw ingot silver raptor 2 weeks when i sent her into the shop...brand new...temp tags and all. i'll have her back a week from today! i cant wait! https://www.facebook.com/sean.ringer/posts/10151735970647129

OP
OP
Milhouse

Milhouse

Reaction score
Hey gang. I still have the original PSD I posted a while ago, but it's too big of a file to attach. Any suggestions for a good place on the web to put it and then link to?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey gang. I still have the original PSD I posted a while ago, but it's too big of a file to attach. Any suggestions for a good place on the web to put it and then link to?

Did you manually select all of the body panels? I have a hard time using the auto tool to select the spot I want to adjust. Been trying to play with different flare colors but I can't get it selected properly.