Raptor Changes Year-by-Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The box that holds the aux, off road mode, and hill descent switches went from gray to a matte black at some point. Not sure what year though. 2013???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 238

EcoRaptor13

Reaction score
excellent work! that's dedication brotha. So- I have an emergency question. My truck is up on stands, and the rear diff is on its own stand, wide open with gears and shims everywhere. we cannot for the life of us determine the year of this used raptor rear end. the guys at OUTLAW offroad sold it to me as a 2012, but none of the YUKON GEAR parts are fitting right. well, the pinion actually. and the pinion shims. There is talk that it could be a 2010 rear diff. since there is no thread search box on this forum, i resorted to trying to see if you posted any differential differences in the years, and what they may be. Please help. [email protected]. thanks!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
excellent work! that's dedication brotha. So- I have an emergency question. My truck is up on stands, and the rear diff is on its own stand, wide open with gears and shims everywhere. we cannot for the life of us determine the year of this used raptor rear end. the guys at OUTLAW offroad sold it to me as a 2012, but none of the YUKON GEAR parts are fitting right. well, the pinion actually. and the pinion shims. There is talk that it could be a 2010 rear diff. since there is no thread search box on this forum, i resorted to trying to see if you posted any differential differences in the years, and what they may be. Please help. [email protected]. thanks!

This might be more help http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f39/...s-gears-lockers-diff-covers-front-rear-20820/

Raptors4ever

Reaction score
When did they change from white faced gauges to black faced gauges or is does that have something to do with a specific package?
I thought it was only in 2010 but I was looking at a 2013 and it had white faced gauges pictured below.

Attachments

• 2013 raptor gauges.jpg
    2013 raptor gauges.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did they change from white faced gauges to black faced gauges or is does that have something to do with a specific package?
I thought it was only in 2010 but I was looking at a 2013 and it had white faced gauges pictured below.

I have a 2013 that was built in September, 2012 and mine are white.