Raptor on Top Gear UK???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

What an idiot, pops a bead but keeps on beating it up the mountain when he has a spare in the bed and even on the flat section where he meet that guy, could of also changed it with help. Definitely staged events.

swampfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Top gear is a joke. Those guys brought a second generation lightning over to Britton & bashed it for being a pretty race truck. They came off so ignorant I have not wasted my time with that show since. That being said I'll have to watch if they have a raptor on to see how far they have come.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I liked that they had a comparison. Not that the Chevy was really a good comparison......

I was on the edge of my seat, and a little pissed, that he ran the Raptor on 3 good tires leaving the chain on the flat. I was just waiting for a fender to get tore off!

It was cool seeing him tearing around in the snow and water though.

I was surprised about the positive comments finally made about an American made pickup.

Over all satisfaction score: 8/10