Raptor lining

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone spray their rear wheel wells I'm going to order some looks like good stuff ! Thought about the plastic ones but not crazy about them.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From looking though some of the comments here....I got this from Home Depot. Not yet applied it yet, but hopefully within the next week or so.AD161522-2039-4654-BFD5-657A1A2C85B6.jpeg

OP
OP
L

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From looking though some of the comments here....I got this from Home Depot. Not yet applied it yet, but hopefully within the next week or so.View attachment 114156
Even though it's aluminum I wouldn't use it it can trap water underneath and not sure it would hold up ? The raptor lining pretty cheap and even comes with a spray gun and you can color tint if you want.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've used this stuff before. Not overly impressed. Had my old fx4 linexed undercoating and was very happy.

OP
OP
L

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used this stuff before. Not overly impressed. Had my old fx4 linexed undercoating and was very happy.
Which stuff the raptor or the home depot stuff ?