Raptor height include antenna?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsimon77

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the raptor height listed in the specs includes the height of the antenna on the cab roof?

Also the height is listed as 79.8”. Is that for the 35 or 37 set up?

Trying to get the measurements right for the garage.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know the answer about the height, but it seems that many people immediately put on the stubby antenna as their first "mod" so if the antenna was an issue you could always do that. I think the stubby looks better anyway.

Stuartberns

Reaction score
He’s talking about satellite antenna on can roof. 79” is where I’m at w 2020 and 37” tires. Works in 80” garages and I removed the bent arm in my garage for a straighter and smaller one. Works great.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He’s talking about satellite antenna on can roof. 79” is where I’m at w 2020 and 37” tires. Works in 80” garages and I removed the bent arm in my garage for a straighter and smaller one. Works great.
Lol OK got it. I didn't even know mine was there. Hoping to take delivery this month. Good info thank you.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The radio antenna is much taller than the truck. It bends over and snaps everytime I get in my garage.

37pp

20220225_222918.jpg

Andrew555

Reaction score
I like the antenae as it lets me know when I am close to hitting the ceiling of the garage i park in... a few speed bumps that if not taken slowly in the garage, it could get pretty close but the antenna always hits first and reminds me to take it slow... Antenna is over the 7' mark and therefore the top of the roof isnt much lower...
2021 37...

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2021 37" measures approx 82.5 to the top of the satellite antennas and my radio antenna is 84". My garage doors are 9' so no issue there.

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the antenae as it lets me know when I am close to hitting the ceiling of the garage i park in... a few speed bumps that if not taken slowly in the garage, it could get pretty close but the antenna always hits first and reminds me to take it slow... Antenna is over the 7' mark and therefore the top of the roof isnt much lower...
2021 37...
Yes! The radio antenna is a useful tool. I was so close to putting on one of those short antennas, and then a friend of mine who has had a few trucks explained why I shouldn’t. It has saved me from what would’ve been a world of trouble messing up the roof in a parking garage!

Andrew555

Reaction score
Yes! The radio antenna is a useful tool. I was so close to putting on one of those short antennas, and then a friend of mine who has had a few trucks explained why I shouldn’t. It has saved me from what would’ve been a world of trouble messing up the roof in a parking garage!
Exactly! This is my first Raptor and its significantly higher than my previous pickup trucks...