Raptor for $320 - Great Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Four by Six

Reaction score
Is the wait time just as long?

Is it street legal? This might be a great way of getting my Raptor fix while waiting on mine to show. I am well over the max weight of 130lbs, but I'm sure with some FRF goodies like Deavers, frame reinforcement, and hydraulic bump stops it could handle more. Hmmm...

frostedrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
• 2.5 and 5 mph max. forward; 2.5 mph max. reverse
• High speed lock-out for beginners

:ROFLJest:

Trig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank God my daughter hasn't seen those at Walmart yet, or I'd have to put one under the tree. She likes riding in my truck as much as I like driving it.

osvet707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got one!

Ever since dad got His Raptor, my 4yr old has been telling anyone who'll listen that he wants a " little guy Raptor " to drive down to grandmas house ( across 15 acres of sonoma county vineyards ), and this is what he will find under the tree on Christmas morning. His momma is a Wally-world pharmacist so we got it for $270.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ever since dad got His Raptor, my 4yr old has been telling anyone who'll listen that he wants a " little guy Raptor " to drive down to grandmas house ( across 15 acres of sonoma county vineyards ), and this is what he will find under the tree on Christmas morning. His momma is a Wally-world pharmacist so we got it for $270.

That's awesome! I bet you can't wait to see his face when he unwraps that bad boy :waytogo: