Raptor Fit in 6'7 Parking Structure?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
#MallStarbucksMode

Best drive mode for this endeavor

NM156

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went into a parking structure that was marked 6'7", but I think it was smaller. All the parking attendants stopped what they were doing and stared at me with their jaws dropped as I crept in. I thought I was gonna scrape for sure. I had my sun roof open and I could touch the ceiling with ease. Next time I need to go there, I'm getting street parking.

OP
OP
B

baja714

Reaction score
I went into a parking structure that was marked 6'7", but I think it was smaller. All the parking attendants stopped what they were doing and stared at me with their jaws dropped as I crept in. I thought I was gonna scrape for sure. I had my sun roof open and I could touch the ceiling with ease. Next time I need to go there, I'm getting street parking.

with the gen2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cstunkard

Reaction score
I cut my antenna on my Gen1 so it was an inch higher than the cab. The 2010 Gen1 spec is 78.4 and the Gen2 is 78.5 so I think I should likely fit in all the same places but I will be adjusting my antenna height on the Gen2 as well... that is if Ford can ever figure out how to ship it so I can actually take delivery.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As mentioned 78.5", but am wondering the same thing because my garage entry is 79". I imagine that height can change depending on tire pressure, tire temp, payload, how much gas, passengers, etc. This is gonna be a close one...

I suppose your garage entry height can vary if you have an earthquake, your house settles, etc. Seriously, my opening is 82 3/4 high so I guess I'm lucky. I am going to change the antenna, however, because it rubs pretty hard.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc