Raptor Expedition Night Fun Run Jan. 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got the shock mount fixed yesterday, pretty sure this won't break now and took Gordon's advise to beef up the bottom also. Should be leaving the bay area around 2:00 to 3:00 at the latest to try and beat the Friday exodus of the bay area. So now that I have two rear shocks and the fact that basically have only drove on the road form Outlaw to Borneo Springs for the toy run I'm having a little problem resetting the shocks to the proper settings. Went on line to Icon and pulled up there recamended settings but I'm lost if there call out is 4 clicks or 4 full turns because in the columns for say on road no load states 7 for rebound 7 for short tube & 4 for long tube but to make it confusing on the bottom of the schedule it has a definition of 4 clicks equals one full turn, so are they trying so say call out of 4 would be 4x4=16 clicks. Any help out there ?

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have fun guys, wish I could be there with you guys. Be safe and have a blast!

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys and gals be safe on your run. We'll be freezing up in the UP.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Thanks. You a have fun and be safe also.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Well I finally got the shock mount fixed yesterday, pretty sure this won't break now and took Gordon's advise to beef up the bottom also. Should be leaving the bay area around 2:00 to 3:00 at the latest to try and beat the Friday exodus of the bay area. So now that I have two rear shocks and the fact that basically have only drove on the road form Outlaw to Borneo Springs for the toy run I'm having a little problem resetting the shocks to the proper settings. Went on line to Icon and pulled up there recamended settings but I'm lost if there call out is 4 clicks or 4 full turns because in the columns for say on road no load states 7 for rebound 7 for short tube & 4 for long tube but to make it confusing on the bottom of the schedule it has a definition of 4 clicks equals one full turn, so are they trying so say call out of 4 would be 4x4=16 clicks. Any help out there ?

When I do mine I always do it by clicks and I am pretty sure that what they mean also.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. You a have fun and be safe also.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

When I do mine I always do it by clicks and I am pretty sure that what they mean also.

Thanks, that's what I was going to try next, just not right by doing as full turns. See u to night

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bastards, just like the snow ball... Here I am stuck in Vegas on a honeymoon, looking out of my room at mountains and desert which I don't have in eastern Canada.. All of you coming in tonight and arriving when I'm boarding a plane!! Damn you..

Seriously have a great time, be safe and have a sippy for me!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm so bummed. Vegas is my wheel house!

If any of you want to hit the clubs, "Light" is a must. All you single guys will love it. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk