Raptor Expedition Night Fun Run Jan. 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
mine is black....just kidding! its pink

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 46

RoushRaptor661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
helmet preferance. I have not worn one for this kind of activity. I have two styles (dirt bike/ and a full face Shoei). What would be the better choice besides the obvious face they are helmets?

Does anyone have a spare wheel (rim and tire) for sale?

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
helmet preferance. I have not worn one for this kind of activity. I have two styles (dirt bike/ and a full face Shoei). What would be the better choice besides the obvious face they are helmets? Does anyone have a spare wheel (rim and tire) for sale?

I have a 37 on a stock wheel that you can borrow if you come pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
helmet preferance. I have not worn one for this kind of activity. I have two styles (dirt bike/ and a full face Shoei). What would be the better choice besides the obvious face they are helmets?

I have all kinds also. I prefer the open face for comfort. However, for this run I will be wearing my full face Shoie.

RMDesigns

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'll be using a G-force Pro Phenom. It's comfortable for the little bit I've used it. This run will be the longest I've worn it.
I have a stock tire and wheel if you want to borrow it for the run. I can bring it to the meeting spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk