Raptor does not hold up to Rain Storm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just hate the idea of having them take my truck apart for something minor, and screw something up. When my Mustang was at Ford they had to remove a panel, well they got the long and short screws mixed up and screwed right through the plastic panel breaking it. Then the service manager says oh no that was already like that.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
you guys have way more patience than me, my truck doesnt have the problem, but for 50K my dealer would handle this...... everytime.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you guys have way more patience than me, my truck doesnt have the problem, but for 50K my dealer would handle this...... everytime.

My trucks sticker price was actually $63,179.00 which works out to be $71,400.00 with the tax.:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

dont forget to ask for a new headliner. once those things get wet, they will never last as long........ and you get water stains

Not to mention all the water ran down behind that panel behind the back seat, where I can't get at it to dry things up, so I'm sure I have water sitting someplace on the floor behind the seats.

Raptor2010

Reaction score
Yes it did. No problems once they changed the light.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

If that's the case, this is all under warranty. I would take it to the dealer to have them fix and replace whatever is wrong and to fix or replaced what was or will be damaged by water.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Not to mention all the water ran down behind that panel behind the back seat, where I can't get at it to dry things up, so I'm sure I have water sitting someplace on the floor behind the seats.

Justvettn, the back seats tilt forward enough that you can get behind them with a shop vac or something..... we didn't know about it till we saw this thread. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f10/rear-seats-17576/

Good luck

Raptor2010

Reaction score
I've done that also because it happened while I was in the outer banks on vacation and thought I could just silicon it myself. They didn't say anything about it and it didn't void the warranty.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Crap I just checked the light and one of the little red LED's is not lighting up, I guess I have to take it in now.