Rear Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trying to install rear seat covers.....does the rear seat in a SCrew come forward?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not that i am aware of......,. but since i dont have a truck yet, im not 100% sure. i did work on a 2010 standard f150 and its seats did not fold down

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

scratch that ast comment....... it looks like nick has a solution... way to go nick

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no problem. its a pain to get in there. once u do it once or twice u get a feel for it. i can do it pretty quick and easy now cuz ive been back there so much

OP
OP
dataustin

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nick, you can say that again! And yes, once you do it a couple of times you get the hang of it. Stole the idea of using a boxend wrench to pull the pin upward. It also helped to move the lower seat back and forth while standing on my head... :)

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what about making a leash for it? one end around that pin, the other stored loop around the headrest?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter