raptor dealers to avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:hmmm2: i remember now. it was his comment about not giving them face time is what i liked about it. well, please let me know when i can take my shoe out of my mouth.......

I just thought it was funny, it's your buddy Wyo, who's probably not amused. Anyway here's a few more for you CA list.

Bob Wondries in Alhambra MSRP+
Sunrise Ford in NoHo MSRP+
Star Ford Glendale MSRP+

WaltDoGG

Reaction score
Drew Ford La Mesa, CA currently advertising terrain screw (NO MARK-UP) for $55,375. Upgraded options include: 801A, moonroof, tailgate step, front & rear camera, and 64A 17" FORGED ALUM PAINTED WHEELS 1165.00. OK so maybe they made a mistake by charging extra for standard wheels?

I had a good experience at Drew Ford La Mesa, CA. When I bought my Raptor from them back in July. Only paid $2,000 above invoice. Granted it wasn't one they had on the lot yet (they didn't have any at the time), had to wait a few weeks for their next order to get delivered. They were the best around San Diego when I was looking. First, went to El Cajon Ford and they wanted MSRP + $5,000 for a 2011 the still had on the lot.