Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

salty545

Reaction score
Matt at Horizon in Seattle!!!

Thanks to folks on here who found this gem! I talked to 5 dealers here, none wanted to order a Raptor. They all wanted to push me into one with the options I did not want and charge MSRP OR BETTER. I emailed Matt, and the deal was done. One day, $500 over invoice. Outstanding.

dew34

Reaction score
I looked for 2 weeks here in south fl for a dealer willing to sell below msrp most of them here were 3-5 k over msrp .I was thinking of ordering a truck but after reading all the posts on ordering and having a few local dealers tell me yes we have slots but can not asure that my order would go thru . I started searching the whole state while I did not find any willing to go under msrp I did find some selling at msrp with little to no dealer fees .As the 2014 run is coming to a end the dealers know this and are staying firm on their prices at least that is what I am seeing in fl .I ended up paying sticker for a black Screw with the options I was looking for . I would advise that any one on the fence looking to purchase a raptor had better get moving everyday they wait it gets closer to the end of the run the prices are going to start going up
mike

D

Deleted member 12951

I looked for 2 weeks here in south fl for a dealer willing to sell below msrp most of them here were 3-5 k over msrp .I was thinking of ordering a truck but after reading all the posts on ordering and having a few local dealers tell me yes we have slots but can not asure that my order would go thru . I started searching the whole state while I did not find any willing to go under msrp I did find some selling at msrp with little to no dealer fees .As the 2014 run is coming to a end the dealers know this and are staying firm on their prices at least that is what I am seeing in fl .I ended up paying sticker for a black Screw with the options I was looking for . I would advise that any one on the fence looking to purchase a raptor had better get moving everyday they wait it gets closer to the end of the run the prices are going to start going up
mike

Well nether less, congrats on getting a Raptor. Welcome!
A lot of people pay MSRP and there is nothing wrong with that, these are an awesome truck.

Rapitup!!!

Reaction score
Ordered my 2014 at Gwinnett Place Ford - $1000 over invoice (Matt Lyda x2) thanks @LastLight, he was awesome to deal with!!!

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club...try not to sink this one like your dodge lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk