Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel you....I've stated the same thing about customers order in the past. I personally wouldn't be calling my dealer every few days for updates....especially if your order was placed within 8 weeks. Order, give it some time and hit blood up or call SVT after 8 weeks.

www.fordraptorforum.com/624295-post1308.html

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because some dealers sell a lot more than others. So for obvious reasons, they get more allocation.

You right, larger volume dealers get more allocation than smaller volume dealers. It's only fair that Ford reward these dealers that sell more vehicles. What the dealer sells the trucks for, Ford has no control over.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel you....I've stated the same thing about customers order in the past. I personally wouldn't be calling my dealer every few days for updates....especially if your order was placed within 8 weeks. Order, give it some time and hit blood up or call SVT after 8 weeks.

www.fordraptorforum.com/624295-post1308.html

I havent called or bugged anyone since I ordered my truck. I asked blood the other day and the other memeber that looked it up too and that's it. I will do like blood said and hit him up again around the end of the month

I'm glad you posted that link :cheers: I agree 100%

Ford is gonna **** a lot of people off declining their orders.

You right, larger volume dealers get more allocation than smaller volume dealers. It's only fair that Ford reward these dealers that sell more vehicles. What the dealer sells the trucks for, Ford has no control over.

Which is complete BS IMO

Yes but they do have control over their ****** up allocation system

Like I said, Ford is gonna **** a lot of people off declining their orders. Not a very smart thing to do IMO

D

Deleted member 12951

You know after calling ford numerous times, talking with a supervisor in customer service and even public relations. Ford just plain doesn't care that much with customers in general. They make it seem like they do but their actions don't. It's like they don't want to deal with it. It seems their attitude is let the customer deal with the dealership but don't even bother us, we just make the product for the dealerships. It's messed up and I hope one day that all these large auto companies go out of business for being ******** to the ones that matter the most. And hopefully new auto companies are created with customers as their main focus. I so wished that GM would of claimed bankruptcy and failed, they were the first company that I dealt with back in the 80's with a "don't care" attitude and it caught up to them, too bad they got bailed out. Ford needs to learn from history.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford made over 650,000 trucks last year, I'm sure that's all F series combined. They probably only made 12,000 raptors. It's such a small amount comparatively, their not going to worry about pissing a few people off. When I bought my Raptor, I went to a dealer I had bought 2 new cars from, and he wouldn't sell me a Raptor for less than MSRP. So dealer loyalty doesn't mean much. I found another dealer who gave me a great deal, but last year was easier. This is the last year for awhile so those deals are harder or impossible to find now.

Ford Cars, Utilities and Trucks All Post U.S. Sales Gains in 2012; Company Posts Best December Sales Since 2006

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know after calling ford numerous times, talking with a supervisor in customer service and even public relations. Ford just plain doesn't care that much with customers in general. They make it seem like they do but their actions don't. It's like they don't want to deal with it. It seems their attitude is let the customer deal with the dealership but don't even bother us, we just make the product for the dealerships. It's messed up and I hope one day that all these large auto companies go out of business for being ******** to the ones that matter the most. And hopefully new auto companies are created with customers as their main focus. I so wished that GM would of claimed bankruptcy and failed, they were the first company that I dealt with back in the 80's with a "don't care" attitude and it caught up to them, too bad they got bailed out. Ford needs to learn from history.

Not good business IMO. I hope someone from Ford is reading this

Tigerjas81

Reaction score
Autonation in South Ft Worth still giving great deals!

Hello All,

I just picked up my new Raptor today from Autonation Ford in South Ft Worth. I worked with Chris Smith and he was able to get me 3000 off MSRP. I couldnt find any other dealer willing to budge since production is stopping soon. If you would like Chris's contact info please private message me. I am like a kid on Xmas.

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI: i just contacted Doug at **** Smith Ford in Raytown,MO .
They still can take order and sell at invoice. Hope this help somebody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI: i just contacted Doug at **** Smith Ford in Raytown,MO .
They still can take order and sell at invoice. Hope this help somebody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they confirm they have allocations for raptors yet?