Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
skyscraper or others that have ordered from Morgan Hill, once you placed the $1000 deposit did you get anything in writing from them?

I gave them my cc today for the $1000 and he text me back a pic of the cc receipt but said no contract or sales invoice will be sent until I get the truck... Felt kind of sketchy but since no one else on the forum had issues with it I left it alone. I asked if the deposit is refundable or transferable and he said yes at anytime but then again this was just a phone conversation, nothing in writing.

Can anyone that ordered from MH tell me if this is normal procedure for them? My sales rep stated the next time I will hear from them is "When the truck is in production, I will keep u inform as the built in the plant".

Just kind of worried that's all.
you have nothing to worry about. since i ordered my truck from them in august, i have gotten to know some of the people there. they are not going to screw you.

D

Deleted member 12951

The highest the MSRP can be is $59,975 with every possible option which makes invoice at $54,916.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a dealer in Florida to sale me a raptor 500 over invoice anyboby ?

I doubt that will happen, I searched all over Florida from top to bottom and I could not get a dealer to make a deal on a truck.

Go to Atlanta and check out Gwinnett Place Ford and they will sell at Invoice if you talk to Matt Lyda.

Good Luck,

Dave

D

Deleted member 12951

Since I got every option available, I can provide invoice pricing:
MSRP / INVOICE
2014 Raptor Screw: $47,315 / $42,937
Ruby Red: $395 / $337
801A: $4,760 / $4,059
Moonroof: $995 / $848
Hood Graphics: $900 / $767
Bed Extender: $250 / $214
Tailgate Step: $375 / $320
Special Edition: $2,295 / $1,957
Front Camera: $525 / $448
Tonneau Cover: $495 / $422
Spray-In Liner: $475 / $405
Dest/Delivery: $1,195 / $1,195
Fuel Charge (your first full tank charged to YOU by Ford): $124.92
Advertise Assessment (charged by Ford to dealer passed on to you): $882 - Varies slightly by region
Total: $59,975 / $54,915.92

Couple items not listed above.
Bead-Lock Wheels: $1,165 / $994
Blue Accent Interior: $750 / $640
Plus Package: $595 / $507
Exterior Side box Graphics: $1,075 / $916
Drop-in Liner: $350 / $243

With those numbers you should be able to figure out invoice was for your 2014.
(There was a price increase in base and shipping that these include)

Hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a dealer in Florida to sale me a raptor 500 over invoice anyboby ?

Out of the over 20 dealers I contacted in the whole state of Florida only 1 would go below MSRP. I paid around $1500 over invoice at Jarret Gordon Ford in Winter Haven for my all cash deal last month. Dealers will not budge in Florida. They all tell me the same thing, "most dealers are asking over sticker, we will only take sticker price on Raptors". Then they say they will match or beat anyone's price, but they won't when you show them the list of dealers here that will do $500 over invoice.

I was prepared to pay sticker since I didn't want to wait until spring by ordering out of state, but I got lucky with Jarret Gordon Ford. Enough people want these trucks and are willing to pay sticker that they don't have to lower their prices.

D

Deleted member 12951

Out of the over 20 dealers I contacted in the whole state of Florida only 1 would go below MSRP. I paid around $1500 over invoice at Jarret Gordon Ford in Winter Haven for my all cash deal last month. Dealers will not budge in Florida. They all tell me the same thing, "most dealers are asking over sticker, we will only take sticker price on Raptors". Then they say they will match or beat anyone's price, but they won't when you show them the list of dealers here that will do $500 over invoice.

I was prepared to pay sticker since I didn't want to wait until spring by ordering out of state, but I got lucky with Jarret Gordon Ford. Enough people want these trucks and are willing to pay sticker that they don't have to lower their prices.

That's not too bad for getting one off the lot instead of ordering. Some people got that kind of deal and had to wait for it to be built.