Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bird, this thread deserves a sticky............

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

one thing though wyostorm, instead of updating with a new list each time, maybe just update the first. that way it always stays on the first post. just a thought.... other than that, carry on

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]one thing though wyostorm, instead of updating with a new list each time, maybe just update the first. that way it always stays on the first post. just a thought.... other than that, carry on

I second this motion.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two Rivers Ford Mount Juliet TN

Paid invoice

Great dealer!! I bought my Bullitt a few grand under MSRP in '08 when they were over in Donelson. Everyone else was selling $5-8k over.

A+ group of guys!!!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
bird, this thread deserves a sticky............

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

one thing though wyostorm, instead of updating with a new list each time, maybe just update the first. that way it always stays on the first post. just a thought.... other than that, carry on

Done! I got rid of the others and put the latest as the first post. Great idea as they'll see it right away then. Will update that one as new data comes in.

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can some one give me the contact at the Louisburg Ford - Louisburg, KS
thanks in advance

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can some one give me the contact at the Louisburg Ford - Louisburg, KS
thanks in advance

These forum members bought from Louisburg so you could pm or ask them.
Boricuaev08/Wheela/Richie_chi

The website talks about their $50 over invoice. They do not include the Raptor but obviously some have been able to order their Raptors for $50 over invoice.

Louisburg Ford (Ford Dealer Kansas City, KS | New & Used Auto Dealer)
Louisburg, KS
1-877-901-4311

Devilsfan72

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill believe it when i see the paperwork. even with dealer holdback they wouldnt be able to stay in business selling like that. especially when yur talkin about a specialty vehicle like a raptor they can sell for msrp. unless yur engaged to the dealership owners daughter.:laughing1:

Here is the buyers order from when I ordered the vehicle. It should be here late this week or next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 157

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the buyers order from when I ordered the vehicle. It should be here late this week or next week.

That's great. Another place to call around SE PA. When did you order it, I can't see a date on the paperwork.

Thanks