Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what is the average invoice cost. I only see MSRP on mosting online listings

Go to something like truecar.com and you can price out a Raptor seeing both the msrp and invoice for both the vehicle and options.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Fiedler Ford- Grantsburg WI $500 over invoice. (1 hour from Twin Cities for people near there)

Added! Thanks!

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two Rivers Ford Mount Juliet TN

Paid invoice

Great dealer!! I bought my Bullitt a few grand under MSRP in '08 when they were over in Donelson. Everyone else was selling $5-8k over.

A+ group of guys!!!

Hmmph.

Too bad they've pre-sold their entire 2013 allotment.

...and yes, I just displayed the epitome of vanity and quoted myself.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've got a nice list growing here. Please post any other dealers where you've purchased from that are close to invoice and I'll update the list. I really want to help everyone in the future get the best deal possible (including myself!!!)

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Southwest Ford in WeatherFord Texas, ordered me a SCAB with 801a for $46,400.

Ok. I calculated the Invoice as $44,997. That's a stock 2013 SCAB with 801a only. I'll call that $1400 over invoice unless you tell me otherwise. MSRP was $49,095.