Raptor Community - Stock 2.5 shock rebuild exchange program.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Lives in IL. Closets I will give you.

It is not fair for anyone here to pay the $100 to ship them back. All the shocks we have were donated to start the program. Considering none rebuilt shocks are $400ish the donators are the ones that are out. If this guys sells both sets he would make 800 possibly.

Even though I am not a business and he is hurting the program, I still need to show respect to his privacy as I do with all of those who used the program.

While it's not fair for anyone other than the person who has the shocks to pay for shipping on principle alone I'd rather spend some money rather than let this guy make money off the ROC crew.

And while I respect you not wanting to expose a customer when a customer rips you off all respect should go out the window. Privacy and respect is earned, not stolen.

This guy should be exposed so nobody else gets ripped off.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
while it's not fair for anyone other than the person who has the shocks to pay for shipping on principle alone i'd rather spend some money rather than let this guy make money off the roc crew.

And while i respect you not wanting to expose a customer when a customer rips you off all respect should go out the window. Privacy and respect is earned, not stolen.

***EDIT*** Per @m3dragon, information has been removed due to a pending resolution.

Last edited:
OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While it's not fair for anyone other than the person who has the shocks to pay for shipping on principle alone I'd rather spend some money rather than let this guy make money off the ROC crew.

And while I respect you not wanting to expose a customer when a customer rips you off all respect should go out the window. Privacy and respect is earned, not stolen.

I hear you buddy. Let me ping him another time to see if he responds. Last time took 2 weeks, hence him having them 2 months. Took a week by text.

If he replies then let me see if I can get them shipped with or with out paying for label. My concern is the lack of response. I know we are all busy but dang LOL.

Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Lives in IL. Closets I will give you.

It is not fair for anyone here to pay the $100 to ship them back. All the shocks we have were donated to start the program. Considering none rebuilt shocks are $400ish the donators are the ones that are out. If this guys sells both sets he would make 800 possibly.

Even though I am not a business and he is hurting the program, I still need to show respect to his privacy as I do with all of those who used the program.
I'll be in Chicago 19th-24th....just sayin

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was an older thread from 2013-2014 with a Chicago meet-up he was involved in. Perhaps one of those members knows this guy and can pay him a visit.