GEN 2 Raptor bed-extender suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What OEM bed cover do you have? I have the OEM soft roll up, not sure what the other options. obviously want to make sure it would be compatible with the extender first
I believe with ANY Tonneau cover you will have to roll or flip it back 1/3 of the way because the OEM bed extender flips up...I have the Bakflip type cover on mine and have to flip up the first panel when I want to engage the bed extender...no big deal..and pretty sure the original one you were looking at you would have to move the cover even more since its a one piece bed extender...

DaveT

Reaction score
Depending upon what type of MTB's you are transporting, you might consider fork mounts as an alternative. Not ideal if you have a thru axle / downhill rigs etc ... Works great for a variety of MTB's, Road Bikes, CX, TT etc.. I can get 4 rigs + wheels etc (Alternating directions). Of course, you need a way to attach the mounts. I have the Retrax Pro (which includes the rails). Also great if you want to carry other large items and still have bed space etc ...

NoReins

Reaction score
Does anyone have the OEM Extender with the factory Drop-In Bed Liner? I see these installed more on trucks without a Bed Liner or the Bed Coated option