Raptor available in Enfield, CT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

belacyrf

Reaction score
For those interested. Rep at Family Ford of Enfield CT called me letting me know they have a Raptor available. I suspect it's this one as it matches the numbers he gave me.

They are currently asking 15K ADM but suggested that it could "possibly" be reduced to 10K. It's a white 801A with moonroof.
Good Luck to anyone willing to get it!

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure its super easy to find a raptor 15k over. probably just a good idea to post if you have MSRP Raptor.

OP
OP
belacyrf

belacyrf

Reaction score
pretty sure its super easy to find a raptor 15k over. probably just a good idea to post if you have MSRP Raptor.
Yea that's not going to happen, no such thing as an "in stock" MSRP raptor. I'm sure there are plenty out there who will "quietly" consider 10K ADM. Probably won't post about it to avoid the heckling. If I still was in the market, I'd consider it. So I'm just passing it on in case it meets someones needs and who is willing to pay more to get it sooner. I know I was.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They own three dealerships in this area. I went to them last September, and even with someone I knew that knew the management, they were willing to order for me at a "lower adm" than they were getting from other customers. They didn't even have an allocation. I went out of state and got MSRP. This looks like one of the 2021 stock orders they were waiting on back then.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They own three dealerships in this area. I went to them last September, and even with someone I knew that knew the management, they were willing to order for me at a "lower adm" than they were getting from other customers. They didn't even have an allocation. I went out of state and got MSRP. This looks like one of the 2021 stock orders they were waiting on back then.
Promise I’m not picking on you at all, but I just love when I hear “knew” management. Close buddy of mine‘s childhood friend owns a few dealerships, Acura, Toyota, etc, for many years. He can’t get any better deal than you or me. He did get a huge discount on service once Which is nice.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Promise I’m not picking on you at all, but I just love when I hear “knew” management. Close buddy of mine‘s childhood friend owns a few dealerships, Acura, Toyota, etc, for many years. He can’t get any better deal than you or me. He did get a huge discount on service once Which is nice.
Ha. Yup... well, it was the ownership! That didn't help much either. So yeah, when trying to find this last fall, had to explore all the possible options, right? Guess he wasn't as much of a buddy as he thought he was! LOL

The truck is still sitting there over a month later... guess that big ADM isn't working out too well for them.