Raptor Auto Insurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ITSALLGOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ameriprise insurance #1

So, I just went onto Allstate's website and plugged in my info.

I'm 21. Have had my License since 16. I have a Commercial Class B license with no restrictions. And, I've had no accidents or violations.

They quoted me $261/mo!

You have got to be kidding me.

It's obviously been discussed here before. But a quote like that is enough to disgust me from buying a Raptor.

Please tell me that this can't be right.

BTW, quote was for a 2012 SCrew Raptor, specifically.

Try Costco , they use Ameriprise Ins ! just added mine for $ 35 a month, full coverage 100/300 its just an F150 they said :) Executive Member has its benefits !!! 3 weeks and counting till delivery 1/18/12 born on date >>>

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
went to state farm for a quote, it was about $1400 for 6 months for my '85 F-150 and my '12 Raptor. Basic policy.

went to allstate for a quote, it was about $800 even for 6 months for both trucks, premium policy, accident/ticket forgiveness, vanishing deductible, etc.

And ironically enough, insurance on my '12 Raptor is about $10/mo. cheaper than my '00 HD Truck was before I sold it in October....go figure.

The guy was scratching his head when I gave him the VIN # "i don't understand why this f-150 shows as so high to ensure", I'm just smiling and thinking to myself, "that's because it's a Raptor!" lol

So even if you guys have ones where it shows up as only a f-150 the VIN# still dictates you pricing for a Raptor, just the agent doesn't know, and I wasn't about to tell him because I didn't want him clicking any other options or boxes for "oh no, an off road vehicle? an SVT vehicle? we need to add X/Y/Z...." lol

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I carry 300k/500k on my trucks (case I decide to slam into a Bentley or something, and my trucks values are $50-$65k. I pay about $1200 yr. $100 deductibles...

Been with the same co for 20 years, with houses, cars, bikes, hurricane coverage, umbrellas, etc.

Lots to consider: age (duh), location (high theft/claim in your city/county?), theft rate of vehicle (is it the #1 stolen Ford Truck? lol (yes, it is)..

Mrcuevas

Reaction score
Insurance Pricing

does anyone know the insurance difference in pricing between a f150 Lariat / Platnium and a raptor ? all 2013 crew cabs? i want to know whats im getting my self into ! lol thank you!