Raptor Auto Insurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuPanda

Reaction score
Well I am paying $780 a year for the Raptor in Southern California (Horace Mann Insurance).

What's everybody paying? This will just add to my motivation to leave for a sane state or perhaps reform the one I'm currently in.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is Southern Taxifornia - I have no insurance and why should I? There's no penalty if you don't. Besides most other drivers have it and their insurance will pay for any damage my driving may cause. And their insurance will pay for me to visit all kinds of doctors to get medical treatment for everything that ails me. And then I'll visit my lawyer who will be happy to sue you so he and I can get rich thanks to the this ever-giving country.

OP
OP
AuPanda

AuPanda

Reaction score
This is Southern Taxifornia - I have no insurance and why should I? There's no penalty if you don't. Besides most other drivers have it and their insurance will pay for any damage my driving may cause. And their insurance will pay for me to visit all kinds of doctors to get medical treatment for everything that ails me. And then I'll visit my lawyer who will be happy to sue you so he and I can get rich thanks to the this ever-giving country.

Si, eso es bueno.

OP
OP
AuPanda

AuPanda

Reaction score
The other item I was a bit surprised about was that my insurance company actually knew what a Raptor was. The same insurance company had no clue about the difference between a Cadillac CTs and a CTS-V.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Full coverage $710.88 - USAA

I would pay less if I still lived in Texas but the rates are higher here in NC.

I was going to say, we're with USAA and our insurance is a little over 500.00 a year..per vehicle. I'm not sure what the Raptor is going to run but USAA has some of the best rates.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dunno what we're paying, but it was $40 a year more than the F250 CrewCab diesel it replaced.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
HAHAHHAHAA I think I have you all beat...I was excited when my rate went from $1200 to $1000....every 6 months!!! let's just say there might be a point or two in my record ;)