Raptor Auto Insurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
I would assume it depends on who you get insurance through.

but, in my area, a platinum F150 would cost $1,333 per year. thats with my 25% discount, $300 deductible, and 2,000,000 liability. fire, theft, etc.

A raptor would cost the exact same amount. same options etc.

where i live we only have one company we have to use.

funny part is, My ranger costs $1,310

only $20 cheaper, for a 2006 ranger lmao

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that pricing has to do with cost of the vehicle, drivers age, and deductibles.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

And where you live too.

Banned
Reaction score
so the fact that the raptor is an OFF road truck wont effect the pricing?

like i said, it would depend on what company you choose to go with, does things.

where I live, the one we have to use does not factor age into it at all. could be a new driver with 0 experiences, or a 40 year old with 20 years of driving under your belt. same price. that how they do it where I live.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call your insurance company. You are asking a question that depends on many factors: location, your driving history, your age, single or married, your credit score, primary or secondary vehicle, ect.

I call my insurance company all the time asking for a quote before I actually buy a car.

does anyone know the insurance difference in pricing between a f150 Lariat / Platnium and a raptor ? all 2013 crew cabs? i want to know whats im getting my self into ! lol thank you!

Last edited:

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am 36, clean record and $698 a year. full coverage and highest coverage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On off road truck is an offroad truck the FX4 is also an off road truck. My insurance was the same for either truck.. Things that come in to play for insurance have to do with who would buy and what they would do. Anyone that buys a Raptor is more likely to have an off road event. But on the road less likely to have an event. Who we are has more to do with the price of insurance than what we buy.....

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked my insurance guy if I would be covered specifically for off roading on the South Dakota buffalo run. The answer was yes.