Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can bring a guest to the dinner the night before for $40. Under no circumstances (unless you are Helen Keller and your passenger is Anne Sullivan, in which case it would be the blind leading the blind) will you be allowed to bring your guest on the Assault day

Rapster

Reaction score
I went in November. I bought my ‘18 used, 1 year old and 10k miles. I registered and went, no problem. Not sure about the one year time limit or only available to new truck owners. My understanding is only one time use per VIN.

Event/experience is free, you can’t buy into it. You just need to get to Utah for a couple days, that part is not included.

Great experience, well worth going and lots of fun.

FREEHAVOC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coachhomer I have bought an 18 and 19 raptor the 19 can still be Registered to go to raptor assault if you’re interested . I believe I can sign up and then just transfer the slot to you . went one time and it was well worth it

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send an inquiry to [email protected] to find out about paying for the course. Be aware that they use 2019 or later Raptors so your experience will not be in the same truck you drive. The class is geared toward familiarizing oyu with the drive modes and capabilities of the Gen2 Raptor so for Gen 1 guys it might be a waste as the actual "driving" experience that might carry over to Gen 1 is limited at best assuming you already know how to left foot brake.

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coachhomer I have bought an 18 and 19 raptor the 19 can still be Registered to go to raptor assault if you’re interested . I believe I can sign up and then just transfer the slot to you . went one time and it was well worth it
If he’s not interested in it i am ?
Thanks

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can not pay for the course. Do a search on this forum, topic has been asked and answered several times.

Raptor Assault website is a good source of information as well:

Eligibility to attend Raptor Assault:
Anyone who purchased and took delivery of a qualifying Ford Raptor will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend a Raptor Assault program.

Vehicle ownership is verified by VIN number. Only one owner/eligible participant per vehicle/VIN number is eligible to attend.

List of eligible participants who can attend in place of the buyer:
Members of the immediate family of the buyer. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the buyer:

• Spouse
  • Parents
  • Spouse's parents
  • Grandparents
  • Spouse's grandparents
  • Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
  • Grandchildren
  • Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
  • Same-sex domestic partners
  • Immediate family members of same-sex domestic partners

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He may be a same sex domestic partner?

I wonder how much time they spend verifying the vin # matching them to the owner. I mean if you bought a 6 month old used 19 that the original owner had not used the VIN you could go thru the course right?

thosedarnkids

Reaction score
I am going in April. Looks like you can bring a non driving guest to the event for $40 more.

Only way to post :
Morimoto HL installation nightmare
Does not work in my 2018 Raptor
Install of lights good , install caused all running lights to fail
Tech contacted morimoto they send out a fuse cable that does not fit fuse slot
Horrible performance by Morimoto still trying to figure it out . Ordered a part of the internet to solve ... lost hours of work spent trying to fix issues ... Utube is no help tried it. I go !!!!!