Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lux Interior

Reaction score
do they provide masks? may with a ford or raptor logo ? :)
A Raptor or Ford mask would have been neat, but no they don’t have those. The lobby is kind of like a gift shop with a bunch of shirts, some hoodies/jackets etc and stickers. You do get a free t shirt, and a ‘gift bag’ including RA lip balm of all things...., pen, air freshener (which is cool but not refillable), laynard etc. Plus the trophy and certificate.
I also saw a few people with go pro’s mounted on the windshields.
A few people who traveled there with family - they showed up at the end to pick up the participant, and were allowed to go into the classroom for the final debrief to watch.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Raptor or Ford mask would have been neat, but no they don’t have those. The lobby is kind of like a gift shop with a bunch of shirts, some hoodies/jackets etc and stickers. You do get a free t shirt, and a ‘gift bag’ including RA lip balm of all things...., pen, air freshener (which is cool but not refillable), laynard etc. Plus the trophy and certificate.
I also saw a few people with go pro’s mounted on the windshields.
A few people who traveled there with family - they showed up at the end to pick up the participant, and were allowed to go into the classroom for the final debrief to watch.

cool.. EVERYONE gets a trophy ? LOL

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going next week. Do they give you a RA sticker, or is that a purchased item? I'm planning on bringing a gopro, glad to hear they allow you to mount it.

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going next week. Do they give you a RA sticker, or is that a purchased item? I'm planning on bringing a gopro, glad to hear they allow you to mount it.

They sure do! And some other neat goodies. (pen, lanyard, lip balm, coupons, cool little trophy, t-shirt, hat, etc)

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
trophy is cool! bought a nice jacket!
they give you a small RA sticker,big one you have to buy it, $6

Raptor sticker.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Well did Raptor Assault today. Always being on dirt is good thing. But was somewhat bored with this course, I wasn’t overly impressed. It was okay but I made another trip with it. Knowing how it was, I wouldn’t have flown in for it. The scenery was awesome though. Oh, and definitely don’t buy the insurance, its so controlled that you really can’t do any harm.

c17f15dc2c01389a8b87f4751ddd5698.jpg

c2b778f47124633fe7d759052ac1f59c.jpg

2296e36e8d09a5d7b477e3b6e027fed1.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well did Raptor Assault today. Always being on dirt is good thing. But was somewhat bored with this course, I wasn’t overly impressed. It was okay but I made another trip with it. Knowing how it was, I wouldn’t have flown in for it. The scenery was awesome though. Oh, and definitely don’t buy the insurance, its so controlled that you really can’t do any harm.

c17f15dc2c01389a8b87f4751ddd5698.jpg

c2b778f47124633fe7d759052ac1f59c.jpg

2296e36e8d09a5d7b477e3b6e027fed1.jpg
i think since you have been to enough offroad events over the years it didnt do you any good to attend. i have heard that a few times. hopefully pony express and wyoming satisfy you

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are an experienced off-road guy, then I would probably skip the event if you expect to learn a ton. But if you are a novice, then the course is awesome. My buddy and I went 2 years ago and still reminisce and laugh about the good time. Either way, the scenery alone is worth the trip IMO. But make a long weekend out of it and explore Salt Lake or better yet, Park City.