Raptor assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we sign up for next spring, yet?
Depends, the school's location sold... once they figure that out they can start booking classes again, that's what they told me

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try http://www.raptorassault.com/en/ 2019 classes aren't listed. When I was there in Oct, they advised they would be selling the '17 Raptors and replacing them with '19's for next year. Keep looking at the website to see when they post schedules.

Did they give you details on the sale of the Raptors? Might be a good opportunity for a good deal. Having attended RA, I would feel pretty comfortable buying one if the price was right. They get used, but I wouldn't say they get abused. Shocks might need a rebuild sooner than your average street driven Raptor and IC fans may get worn out quicker from the mud that gets flung on them during the classes but those are relatively minor maintenance jobs.

On a side note, if Ford has allotted a budget to replace the 2017's with 2019's, I'd feel pretty good at the odds of RA continuing to exist.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well they're certainly not giving them away. That's at least 4k more than the absolute highest price I'd personally consider for an RA vehicle.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
agreed... advised they would post to the newsletter each model and the asking price once they were ready.

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back... literally. I had a lot of fun. I think a lot of Raptor owners will get a lesson in what the trucks are capable of. There were times I was surprised and also times I wished for more. I dont know that I would pay much more than $500 for the class but I think it’s awesome that ford provides it and considering the cost especially...it was well worth it.

I will say this after it all, if I lived closer and could do it all again, I would drive mine out there and enjoy the truck in that environment for a couple extra days. For those that don’t live anywhere near a place to have that kind of fun with our Raptors, that expirence made it for me. For those that have similar terrain and have the opportunity to go out with friends it may not have the same impact.

Now I want to know where the closest place to GA that I get my truck to to enjoy in a similar way with no restrictions and try not to hurt it. Open to suggestions

Last edited:

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
agreed... advised they would post to the newsletter each model and the asking price once they were ready.

Pricing released today for graduates before going on sale to general public.

14 trucks (13 x 2017 models; 1 2018 model) Most are $62k or $62.5k and have between 10-12k miles on them.
They are all 801A - Mid Equipment group, bead locked wheels, raptor assault graphics, front push/light bar; none will have the bed cage. All are SCREWs

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does Ford send you a letter or something after you purchase your truck inviting you to this? I keep hearing this is included, but I have seen no official documentation.

Thanks